Grades 1 and Up
Summer Courses: Straight Shot, Mighty Musicians (for current Arrow Students) & Mini Music Makers Fall Course
Straight Shot is an unparalleled program exclusively designed to launch musical skill. By attending lessons twice-weekly and practicing twice daily, students accomplish an entire school year curriculum in a single summer!
(for Current Arrow Students)
Prepare to engage your student in music this summer and watch them become a Mighty Musician! Every choice has flexible scheduling, so you don’t have to miss vacations or summer camps. Best of all, your student will have built in motivation to stay on track with their instrument and have a blast!
Mini Music Makers
Mini Music Makers introduces children ages 4 and 5 to the piano and general music concepts, making a great bridge to piano lessons.
At Arrow Academy of Music your young musician will develop a lifelong love of music in a creative setting that makes music lessons fun and rewarding!
- Small groups according to age and skill level
- Weekly 55 minute lessons with a comprehensive approach
- Beginners focus on note reading, playing by ear, and music theory
- Older students also learn improvisation and creating their own music
- Unique activities include the Amazing Music Races, performances, incentive and shopping, and awards and recognition
When students complete the entire curriculum of elementary and upper levels, they have the skill and knowledge for both a classical college music audition and to play in a jazz ensemble!
Fall Session: August - Mid May
- Ages: 1st Grade and up (or Kindergarten students who have attended Mini Music Makers)
- Skill Level: Great for beginners and students with previous lessons
Group piano lessons are conducted in 55-minute weekly sessions and arranged at a time that fits your and other families’ schedules. Students receive weekly practice sheets with specific tasks to accomplish, generally taking 15 minutes a day at home on their own, increasing to up to 30 minutes as they achieve a higher skill level.
Tuition of $103/month, plus one-time fee $130 materials fee due upon registration. Includes:
- 32 weekly lessons
- 4 live performances
- Fall Concert
- Christmas Concert at local Senior Care Center
- Arrow Fest Ensemble Concert
- Spring Concert at Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
- Optional: National Piano Guild Audition
Register by selecting one of the options below!
Spring Session: January - July
Course Duration: January – July, 25 lessons and 2 performances are included.
Group Classes: 55 minutes, each week
Class Time: Coordinated with families and the studio.
Performances: 2 during the session; Arrow Fest Ensemble Concert and Spring Concert at Orange Leaf Yogurt Store.
Grade: 1st and up
Skill Level: Beginners
Home Practice Commitment: Daily 10 to 20-minute sessions
Cost: To be determined.
Please complete the form below if you are interested in our next open session.